Product Parts kit
|S92 mm crank assembly.
For classic feeling
Extend 84 mm (original) stroke to 92 mm .Torque in 1explosion is increased.
Connecting rod made 4 mm shorter for use other normal parts .
|*H section connecting rod|
*The processing of a sprocket cover is necessary to attach.Please communicate to our company for details.
*An ignition system is setting up 2 kinds to SR even a crank taper department, because there be 2 kinds.Please purchase the top of confirmation on a telephone, when you order.
*Compression ratio is 9.6:1 and 10.3:1 2 kinds of setting.Please order the one who hopes high compression separately.
Dam for energy
add 3.2 kg weight to normal....runs with the inertia force of flywheel and loosen the fluctuation of torque.
Only good looking?
Case for big heavy flywheel.Feel sand casting .
|Alloy forged dia 88 mm piston
dia 88 mm forged alloy piston.
For higher piston speed with our 92mm crank.
You can chose 9.6 or 10.3 compression.
dia89mm 11.0 comp
|High lift cam shaft
More fuel to 92crank
High lift cam.
Lift hight about 20% UP.
(9mm original to our 11mm )
You can use without
exchange valve spring
Low rpm cruising
Second important element
for classic felling.
It becomes the front about 10%, back about 10%, total of about 20% UP.
(About 2000R. P. M at 55 km)
Sure stopping power
Front drum brake 9 inches. Two leadings, double panels. The mask and working feeling of this brake can't got b
y discbrakes. Rear drum brake 8 inches. Two leadings, single panels.
Necessary for classic motorbike race, and who think the total lux of a classic motorbike.
with speed gear
|*2 torque rods , 3 wires 1 balance box
are included front brake price.|
*With speed meter gear type 10,000 yen UP
|Front brake assembly finished
Front 19 inch rims. A classic motorbike was adopting 19 inch rims due to road condition. The sense is influencing to running feeling. For our customer who wants to get classic feeling more.
|*A rim is aloy AKRON production |
installation wages(The reference price)|
Parts, oil reigns are different
|Engine dissolution assembly||from 52,500yen-|
|*We construct your engine with our parts
*We also sale YAMAHA SR long stroke engine .
|* the price and specification. are
changed without notice.|
*The price is all excluding your domestic tax.